Six techniques to make your work week a little brighter...
1) Socialize with someone outside of social media or the Intranet. Talk about the latest blockbuster film or gardening tips over the water cooler.
2) Lend a helping hand to an associate. Whether 5 minutes or 30 minutes of your time, helping others will develop camaraderie while boosting your confidence.
3) Listen to music, if you can. Put on some mood-lifting tunes to brighten your spirits. You can find my show on iHeartRadio.com during the day!
4) If you have your own workspace, decorate it with pictures, plants, and pops of color!
5) You probably can't burn a candle, but you might be allowed to add a refreshing aroma to your space with scented reed diffusers.
6) Look forward to something. Plan out the next several months of your vacation days so you can have a visual countdown till you get another day off. Even if you don't leave your town, plan something out of the ordinary to look forward to during that break.
Whether you're at work or at home, or working at home, put your heart into the space where you spend your time, and have a great week ahead. And just for fun, check out some sunny-day, springtime photos of my farm in the photo gallery!